View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 05:07 AM   #5
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think that age is so individual and experience is also a variable. But, if I have to pick an age, I would say too young is maybe less than 25 - but ...as before - depends on individual. I know some 30+ year olds that are so immature and out of touch that they don't seem ready for marriage. Knowing yourself and having good communication skills with your partner are so important. I
Yes, I do believe in 'soulmates', and consider that my late husband and I were (are) soulmates. I can only attempt to make a description. It's a special relationship, a deep, sacred, eternal connection with another. Each individual is respected for their individuality and contribution to the partnership which is driven by love for the other and fired by committment. The union is greater than two individuals, and love for one is multiplied and felt by the other. The same is true for sorrow as the two are bound through heartfelt strings of compassion. There are no consciously made roles, expectations, obligations - decisions/actions come naturally and take their course as in a beautiful dance.