Thread: Post for Peace
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 09:50 AM   #39
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
Thanks so much for the helpful ideas and tools.  What a great place this BB is - and what helpful friends you are! Hopefully, this thread can be a resource, if others run into those dark times.  Feeling a lot lighter now.  Needed to release that bottled up pain, did some crying, writing, and walking (while BLASTING MOP).  I came across a nesting site of 30-40 egrets (waterfowl) nesting on trees along the river at dusk.  Their beauty and peacefulness took me to that quiet place inside.  Today I visited a friend and am getting back in midstream.  Now, when I am stronger, I can do some of the giving back/service - and the perfect week to show gratitude.   And, I am soooooooo grateful for all of YOU!

Glad to hear you are coming around!! I believe in such a short time we all have made such an incredible bond!!! I never could understand, and I actually used to make fun of people who meet others on the internet, NOW I can see how a key board and some wonderful people can make your day! You guys are considered "my refuge" when the day gets rough and I want to relax!!! Yeah snowy igrets are breathtaking !!!! I have a lot of them around where i live as well as blue heron and bald eagles!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"