Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 08:21 AM   #2971
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

A JOYFUL EXPERIENCE...

Want to know what a $25,000 muffin recipe looks like? I can only tell you that it has no sugar but tastes sweet, very little fat but fills you up and is satisfying, tastes great, and it has caramel topping…looks like gourmet Edible ART when finished. That’s all I can share til October.

oH...IT PREVENTS HEART DISEASE.

When we find what we are good at, it is so easy to perform that it is as natural as breathing. It’s not work at all because it is way too much fun. It gives to others and benefits them, and it blesses in a circular fashion. What we put out comes back multiplied…..if it blesses the receiver it double blesses the giver.

Thankful for knowing that this day.

God cannot be mocked. We reap in kind exactly as we sow. “Be not deceived. God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”—Galatians 6:7.

“Thou shalt love the Lord thy God.” Thou shalt use the talents He has given thee. Thou shalt use them to benefit thy neighbor, to benefit all of mankind, and in so doing thou shalt benefit thyself. Do that, and thy Lord will say unto thee: “Well done, thou good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord.”

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5218/5...3f2e1c0e_z.jpg

"LOVE THE LIFE YOUR LIVING, LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT TO LOVE."

Last edited by Sasa : 04-15-2012 at 08:36 AM.