Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 05:58 AM   #2933
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Umm.. Somebody Turn on The LIGHT!

Did you know that you eat more in a dark dining room, than you do in a lit one. Scientists think its because in the dark you are not aware of the self and how much you are eating.

Also...if you live in a darkened home....you are more susceptable to get depressed and you develop a lower threshold for pain.

Also...John Hopkins did some research on patients on the shaded side of the hospital. They required more pain meds than the ones on the lit end.

Its proven that sunshine increases serotonin levels (happy chemicals in the brain... .....Let's let it in ...Shall We?

I have to go light bulb shopping...and also buy some nice looking lamps....

Hey..this 2 minute morning rampage of love...actually works. I have had alot of great things happen to me this week...including...a trip to the beach this weekend. My favorite place in the world...

I love
The beach...I love the sand between my toes, picking up shells...the sound of the waves...

I love
this picture I got back from being developed of this squirrel at Universal that we fed, I accidently got this guy in the shot who was kneeling down looking at the little guy. Its a beautiful shot because the guys face has such peace and compassion on it. He must like squirrels...It was a beautiful shot..I had to look at it several times. You cant beat those kind of pictures..the natural ones.

I love
coffee, love, love, love some coffee...my favorite at home kind is Dunkin Donuts Original, Whole bean...

I love
New Balance running shoes...I have a pair of 890's...They are remarkable. Very light, very comfortable and they look good too. They are Grey...

I love
to go to the movies with my kids, we love movie day, fixin to see the new Journey to some type of Island. Looking forward to that one...and also the 3D Star Wars...My youngest has never watched Star Wars. Will be a fun day.

I love
a hot shower, you know you just can't beat soap and warm water after a long day. Doesn't matter what socioeconomic level anyone is on...good old soap and hot water, makes us all happy.

I love
Palm Trees, well I love all trees...the reason I do is because they are all unique, they are natures sculptures that can be breathtakingly beautiful. I have this new concept I am working on in my head at the moment. Texture paintings, My subject will be trees...but make it stand up on the canvas so much with sculpture medium that you can reach out and touch it. They are going to be amazing...as soon as I create them. Stress relieving art therapy, something about being able to touch the painting and feel the strokes...puts you in another place.

I am off to the beach today...will wake in the morning with the ocean and my coffee, which is something I LOVE!

Have a Beautiful Day! It's FOCUS FRIDAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 02-03-2012 at 06:08 AM.