Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:03 AM   #2909
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

A NEW LOCATION

1000 in 59min and 30 sec! I didn't drink any Redline before that workout...forgot it. I also have NOS super explode that I take sometimes an hour before a workout....Yesterday I really had to fight that weak moment, it came at about 25 minutes into climbing... but then the body shifted into overdrive and I felt like I just got started.

Oh let me add this...I wouldn't make it past 10 minutes without my music..plugged in and turned up. So thankful to beautiful musicians out there. Saving lives left and right ...

I found with the NOS ...you actually sweat alot more than usual. The Redline just speeds you up.

Its funny cutting back on the sugar is actually completely transforming my middle in two weeks time. I can feel the change...its amazing. I love it!

Chick Filet has this amazing grilled chicken sandwich, and I usually get it with unsweetened tea.

Also finally found yogurt I can eat...out of reading 2000 yogurt labels...I found 1....called Carb and Sugar Control, Light and Fit by Dannon...50 calories, 2 grams of suger. Strawberry and Cream is really good.

I woke up this morning with this outlandish thought process going on in my head. Last night I watched an interview on OWN with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, if you haven't seen it...you should watch it. I like Steven, he has amazing energy.
The interview is also in this months "O" mag.

He takes her to this location in the middle of the woods where he used to play as a kid. Its a beautiful soft patch of grass in the middle of the woods. I know this place...we used to do that too. It would totally become a new world where we would climb trees and pretend to be different characters. Our lives were very creative at that point... We dreamed alot.

The thought this morning was ...undiscovered territory...that will remain undiscovered until we align with its beauty...from the inside out. Only then will we see its magnificence.

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.com/...new-earth1.jpg

Last edited by Sasa : 01-16-2012 at 07:45 AM.