Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 06:55 AM   #2904
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Special Energy

I am kind of at a blank this morning, the only thing I am thinking or seeing is what happened in the gym last night. I also have a nice tip to share about multivitamins.

Don't buy the standard multivitamin...get a WHOLE FOOD multivitamin. You have to take them 3 times a day with meals but they are loaded with good stuff to help your cells function properly. They are a little more expensive. I got this tip from a nutritionist. She said its well worth the price difference.

Also Use TRUVIA or Xylitol as a sugar substitute, some of the others have been linked to cancer and killing your brain cells. These two are more natural and do not have all those added chemicals.

Exercise....the more energy we give....the more we get back. Its a natural law...I get what I give...multiplied.

I was in the gym last night counting the reasons why I love it so much, I surrounded myself with others who really want to change their form. They are all there of their own free will and that creates a certain energy in the atmosphere instantly. You can't help but feel inspired to work hard.

Whether there is a 300 pound guy next to me sweating his self to death pushing his body to the next level or one that is a seasoned body builder.
The feeling I get is motivation and inspiration. Their energy just by watching them becomes a part of me, and I feel more inspired to move forward.

When I look up sometimes I scan the place, its very busy right now so you have plenty to look at. One of my favorite spots is right in front of the pull up bar. You can see lots of large biceps with unique artwork. I can absorb the energy and that much muscle around me just fills me with inner strength to push through the pain. Usually at the point where I reach the wall, when I feel like I just can't go anymore and my body is fixing to shut down....then I scan, I look at the others...and I turn up the music. It helps me to find that little bit of strength I needed to push forward in order to go through the wall. Once at that point, I feel like I just started working out..and I could easily go another 30 minutes. The wall is when your body actually shifts fueling mechanisms and begins to cannibalize itself. The moment of weakness comes in the shifting process.

Last night I was on the stair climber (you can burn 1000 calories in an hour on that thing.) I was at about the 45 minute mark...and about 800 calories burned when I felt like...ok ...I am starting to grab the rails here and I might be goin down. Heart is racing...sweating profusely....I scanned but couldn't find anything in my immediate surroundings. Then out of nowhere an exercise angel appeared toting his Ipad. He gets on the machine right next to me...and begins climbing like a madman. His energy inspired me and before we knew it we were in sync. and I met my goal 1000 calories burned in 60 minutes and 28 seconds. YAY!

I always feel amazing after that acheivement, your body is pumped..you feel free...and HIGH as a Georgia Pine Tree...and the feeling stays with you for hours. Even into the next day. Its a natural high on life feeling that nothing but that type of exercise can bring. Your oxygen level is through the roof...your toxins have left the body..through your sweat glands. You feel purified and renewed...especially at the end of a stressful day.

I think one of the things that has helped me the most is surrounding myself with support, unspoken support, energetic support of those who are wanting to achieve the same results as myself. It goes beyond unspoken support because the regulars know each other, because we work out together every night. We don't know names but we know faces and energy patterns.

Don't know where all that came from...but that is what was in the brain this AM.

Have a Great Day!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-12-2012 at 07:05 AM.