Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #2894
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

FEEL The CHANGE

"It is the face of our own shadow that glowers at us across the Iron Curtain." Carl Jung

Have you ever been led to something, drawn to it, not understanding why?
Have you ever had it suddenly hit you that this is why I was drawn to it?
The Answer comes and then your like ....WOW...OMG...That's why!
I call it an EPIPHANY...

I had one yesterday...wanna hear it? I know you do...
And you are going to want to listen to this song again after I explain it in this way....and you will have an EPIPHANY. We will have EPIPHANIES..together

My shadow is a symbolic representation of my negative thought process, my inner critic, we are truly our own worst enemy. That negative voice in our head sets our limits and creates alongside equally with the inner loving voice.
And in alot of cases overrules the inner loving voice which is simply stated, our positive thought process.

My shadow's shedding skin
Ive been pickin scabs again

(represents doubt and seeing the darkside of a situation, in doing so
we actually shed in a spiritual way in that it effects others physically if this rules over our lightness)

Ive been crawling on my belly
Clearing out what couldve been
Ive been wallowing on my own confused
insecure delusions
For a piece (peace) to cross me over
or a word to guide me in

I wanna feel the change coming down
I wanna know what Ive been hiding

(we must be aware of our shadow self, be aware of what your negative thought process is.)

in my shadow, in my shadow

Change is coming through my shadow
My shadow's shedding skin
Ive picking my scabs again...

(This is amazing...Change comes only when we become aware of the shadow self, its only when we realize our own negative thought process, that a positive change can result. We can't fix any problem without claiming the problem is ours.)

Join in
Join in my child
my shadow moves,
closer to meaning

This is amazing...the shadow is moving closer to meaning...I just defined it.

Ive been crawling on my belly (THE SERPENT)
Clearing out what could've been
Ive been wallowing in my own chaotic
insecure delusions

Chaotic (out of order) Insecure (no faith) delusions (self lie) ... The inner critic is sabotaging my success, my dreams... the vision of my greatest possible outcome. Crawling on my belly (in SHAME)... Clearing our what could've been...(always looking back and saying what if I could change it all, I would go back and do it differently, I would correct my mistakes.)

I wanna feel the change consume me
Feel the outside turning in
I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
cleansing Ive endured in.

This is profound...a consuming change involves the entire being..the whole person..not just half. ALL of me...
Feel the outside turning in...realization the exterior is a result of the interior thought process in a supernatural way.
The metamorphosis is a long process its not sudden, if you watch a catarpillar change into a butterfly it goes into ISOLATION first...It is all alone with itself..
then it gets its wings.

FEEL the change...use your emotions (feelings) to notice your negative thoughts, then change them. Focus on things that make you feel good.

NOW LISTEN TO The SONG again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A

Last edited by Sasa : 01-05-2012 at 07:20 AM.