Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 06:47 AM   #2893
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Smile

I have to say I had something very important to do yesterday it meant so much to me on a personal level. I stayed committed to the best possible outcome for a week and it happened, even though there was doubt and negativity present at times,...I called it out (stalked the negative thought) and deliberately replaced those thoughts in my mind with a vision of the best possible outcome. When it came to pass better than what I envisioned...yesterday... All I could do was cry and say thank you, it meant so much to me. As it came to pass instead of empowered..I felt the most humble feeling, humbled, and in that moment of stillness...gratitude filled me up inside and there was not a prideful element left in my body. I am Thankful today to God, I am so Blessed and He is so real in my life.

Keep the best possible outcome in your mind consistantly and magic happens.
Amazing things come to pass beyond your vision of what could be the best outcome, better than you can imagine!

"By believing passionately in something that does not exist we create it."
Nikos Kazantzakis

"You give birth to that on which you fix your mind." Antoine de Saint Exupery

"Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon must enevitably come to pass." PJ Meyer

This made my day yesterday afternoon when everything was over, my child was youtubing....and this is what she showed me: the gifts just kept flowing...

MAX the smiling Dog.

Smile though your heart is aching...

Smile even though its breaking..

When there are clouds in the sky...

You'll get by...

If you Smile through your fear and sorrow...

Smile and maybe tomorrow

You'll see the SUN come shining through...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riZEW...ture=mh_l olz

Last edited by Sasa : 01-04-2012 at 06:56 AM.