Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"NO LIMITS"

"I cry out to God
Seeking only his decision
Gabriel stands and confirms
I've created my own prison" My Own Prison (CREED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP4G8_alAT4

NON-RESISTANCE

They were publicly humiliated, stripped, beaten and rejected, made fun of....and in the end...their strength, enduring friendship and faith in God...Saved countless others from a life of prison hell.....

The BOOK OF ACTS CH 16
The crowd joined in the attack against Paul and Silas, and the magistrates ordered them to be stripped and beaten with rods. 23 After they had been severely flogged, they were thrown into prison, and the jailer was commanded to guard them carefully. 24 When he received these orders, he put them in the inner cell and fastened their feet in the stocks.

25 About midnight Paul and Silas (Collective Consciousness) were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. 26 Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.

ACTS 16

The other prisoners were listening and watching...so not only were they freed... Their lives were used to FREE OTHERS..even the prison guard.

"The meek are all in ONE."

PERSISTANCE

BELIEF

I took this class a few years back..we won't mention any names...but...my assignment was to transform objects from one thing to another in mind using visualization. I chose a digital camera....I was then told to change it into a piece of fruit...I chose an apple. I had to visualize every small detail of the change in my mind, I had to see it transform vividly in my mind. As you can Imagine I laughed out loud and wondered what in the world could this possibly accomplish... Today I appreciate that lesson and that teacher because I use that when I have a very negative experience or when I am thinking really upsetting thoughts. If I can catch myself in the middle of a negative thought or situation, I can flip it and visualize the best possible outcome. Much like Paul and Silas in prison...they visualized a better outcome..and believed in God to set them free.

I am sure there are tons of other examples that can be used...this is just the one that came into mind this morning as I typed. Its a very profound lesson and there is great truth within it. I am thankful today that God has put it into my heart because I tend to forget so easily. I have something important coming up so I need to use this exercise for the next few days consistantly.

Song in the NIGHT:
http://bibleencyclopedia.com/picture...l_1337-225.jpg

Song in the NIGHT?
http://www.andydarnell.com/wp-conten...-in-prison.jpg

Have an amazing DAY!!!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-30-2011 at 07:22 AM.