View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 11:25 PM   #5
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Ok guys and gals... here's the deal...

I'd be willing to work on getting t-shirts and other stuff. There's this online thing called Cafe Press where I can set up an online store - upload graphics, and they will be printed on the shirt. The only thing is it won't be personallized (like with your BB name on it). We need to take a vote on several things...

1. Do you want personallized shirts or just a CreedFeed shirt?
2. How much are you willing to spend? (max amount)
3. What would you want on it (front and back)?
4. What color?
5. Other ideas?

I would do all of this for absolutely no profit at all... if this is run through cafe-press, i would get commission off of sales made through their site - their prices may be a bit more expensive than other routes. Any commission sales I would make would either (A) pay for the web server or (B) donate to WAWO Foundation (commission wouldn't be very much ... only a few bucks most likely). If we go another route - having shirts custom made, someone would have to collect money (probably me? or maybe someone else?) and absolutely NO profit would be made. This effert would not be about making $$ - it's about getting shirts for people who want them.

Please post comments in this thread. If enough people are interested, I'd be willing to work on this.

Forgot to add - if we use the Creed Crest on the shirt - they will most likely not be able to be sold through the website to anyone - we would have to keep it amongst ourselves. We'd have to get Wind-up's approval to use the Crest for sales if they were made available to anyone coming to the site - so if we keep it to ourselves here... it won't matter.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"