View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp's New Solo Record (in the works)

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Scott Stapp..new album due 2039. I think we have to accept the fact that his voice is pretty much done. Their is no coming back I don't think. But still...the Human Clay era Scott will forever be my favorite singer of all time.
foucusing on the music and just it alone sometimes help i dont think stapps voice is finshied for that matter if he keeps it together im praying that he does stapp is the voice of us all from song to minstering to reach out to each other in a different ways a lot of things would not be possibile for a lot of us today if stapp did,nt open the door for us i have great deal of respect for him i would like to see him follow through with his entire callings and not see a battle that hes been fighting since birth that we,ve all been fighting i,d really love to see scott foucusing hard on his music and minstries for that matter fred mecury and janis j will always be mine though man gots to be hontest i respect stapp just for being stapp the only one who of course who carrys on this far with all odds always against him and shows that in his song wrting with creed