Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 09:25 AM   #2729
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~The Almighty Faith

PRAISE JESUS Our GOD OUR REFUGE Surley Rides Upon Ya,alls A DELIVERING POWER And Surley Rides Harder To Those In Bondage JESUS SAID I,AM THE AUTHER AND THE FINSHIER OF YOUR FAITH Which In Our Lifes Is The First Seen Glory THAT MADE US BOW AND SCREAM THERE IS NONE OTHER LIKE YOU JESUS For Where Would I Be Without Ya DEU 33>26>29 THERE Is None Like UNTO THE GOD Of JESHURUN Who Rideth Upon The Heaven IN THY HELP And In His Excellency On The Sky THE ETERNAL GOD IS THY REFUGE And Underneath Are The Everlasting ARMS AND HE SHALL Thrust Out The Enmey From Before Thee And Shall Say Destroy Theme Israel Then Shall Dwell IN SAFTEY ALONE The Fountain Of Jacob Shall Be Upon The Land Of Corn And Wine Also His Heavens Shall Drop Down Dew HAPPY Art Thou O Israel Who Is Like Unto Thee O People Saved By The Lord In Their Time Of Need PRAISE YA JESUS The Shiled Of Thy Help AND WHO IS THE SWORD Of Thy Burning Excellency And Thine Enemies Shall Be Found Liars Unto Thee Thou Shalt Tread Upon Their High Places THE LORD THY GOD In Warfare Gives Us That Peace That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding TILL WE WONDER OF HIM PRAISE YOU JESUS When The Minds Be Weak GLORY TO GOD AND START To Come Undone In Spin Of Confusing JESUS CHRIST Is Thy Salvation And Always DELIVERS US Ya,alls FROM THE BATTLE IF IT GETS TO BIG Thank You JESUS In The Mind THANK YOU JESUS In The HEART THANK You Jesus In The Body THANK YOU JESUS The Sorrows Of Death Surley Compass And The Pains Of Hell Gat Hold Upon Us Sometimes I Found Trouble And Sorrow THEN, CALLED UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD O LORD GLORY SURLEY I BESEECH The SAVING GRACE AGAIN DELIVER My Soul FROM THE SNARES And From The Wicked PRAISE JESUS He That Became Poor SO That We Could Be Rich In The Times Of Our Great Needs BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME Love One Another Uphold Each Other