Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 08:13 AM   #2725
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~The Plight Of The Psalmist

PRAISE JESUS When The MASTER Bindeth Up The Captive And The Broken HES Goal WAS To Raise They Heads AMONG The Unicorns But My Plighters There Was A Price And The Price WAS Fighting THE DESTROYER And His Lies Against Our Lifes And Our Souls And Its Just Not Hitting In A Few BUT The War Effects Us All From The Same Walk To Different Walks Of Life THE ONE THING GOD SEES THE SAME PRAISE JESUS IS THAT PLIGHT It Really Does,nt Matter Lets Go To One Of My Favorite Scriptures MATT>26>52 ITS, Hard To Whatch Ya,alls Anyone That We Love And Hold Dear Are Brothers Are Warriors FIGHT A War Ever Notice That I Wish Good Lord There Was Something I Could Do More But Im Dealing Myself This One Over Here Is About As Messed Up As Me And Good Lord What Advice Could I Give Except Just Love And Support The Word Of God Surley Gave Us THE AWNSERS As To Why ? Through OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR Was Understanding And Life Given Not Death Or To Take Away Your Life BUT TO BRING IT TO YOU MORE ABUNDLENTY IF You Noticed NO ONE THAT Loved JESUS And Walked With Him In His Life COULD STOP His Suffermeant SON MASTER Why Cant You BE DELVERED OF THIS Our Struugles PRAISE JESUS IS WHY Ya,alls AND IT PLEASED THE FATHER WELL, WITHOUT HIM It Was Not Possibile FOR US TO OVERCOME AND WIN, PUT Up Again Thy Sword Into Its Place For All That Take It Perish With The Sword It Is 2 Edged AND AlWays In Warfare AGAINST THE DESTROYER BUT JESUS GAVE US THE POWER TO THE FULLEST TO FIGHT HIM PRAISE JESUS Now Consider Your PLIGHT Jesus Said Think Not I Cant I CANT PRAY And My Father Will Present More Than 12 Legions Of Angels BUT HOW THEN Shall The Sciptures Be Fufilled THAT Thus It Must Be NOW Why ? Again THERE IS A CONFLICT SAYING YOU HAVE NO HOPE That To Much Is Falling On You