Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #2724
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

yes brother thats what its here For to post the word of God Everybody Is Welcome Too If Lead Or Got A Question Or Something That They Need To Get OUT GLORY TO GOD AND PRAISE JESUS THE Word Says WHOSOEVER Shall Call Upon JESUS In These Days Shall Be Saved HE DIED For The World And Is NOT READY To Give Upon Anyone Whos In Lack Of Understanding And Knowlege For The Out Pouring Of The Spirt Is Strong In These Days you opend me up brother On down at john chapter 10 >4>5 and the word says when puts forth his own he goes before theme and the sheep follow him for they know his voice And A Stranger Will They Not Hear Not Follow But Will Flee From Him For They Know Not The Voice Of The Strangers Same As Those WHO Are Following SPIRT AND TRUTH PRAISE JESUS But The Wonderfull Thing Is Like You Brought Up In 9 Verse 41 HE Does,nt Give Up On Anybody For Those That Our Blind And Still Seeking Truth Thank You Jason BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME THE BATTLES WE OUR FIGHTING And Presuing GLORY TO GOD They Belong TO GOD And Please Ya,alls Bare Wit Me Im Still ON THE PLIGHT PSALMIST Teachings GLORY TO GOD I try To At Times Post Shorter But Its Hard Too PEACE