Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 08:43 AM   #2721
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~The Plight Of The Psalmist

PRAISE JESUS Is A Deep Plight Lets Get Into It GLORY TO GOD, The Word Says SAVE, ME O GOD, FOR THE WATERS ARE COME INTO MY SOUL, I Sink In Deep Mire WHERE THERE IS NO STANDING I,am Come Into The Deep Waters Where The Floods Overflow Me FOR THE WORD Forseen THE FLOOD OF UN GODLY MEN That Maketh Us Afraid, I,am Weary Of My Crying My Throat Is Dried Up Mine Eyes Fail Me WHILE i, I WAIT FOR MY GOD, They Hate Me Without Cause Are More Than The Hairs On My Head I KNOW I Have Many Everytime Ya,alls I Pull Out All My Split Ends Wit A Vent Brush Im Like PRAISE JESUS Thats A Few Less Foes THAT Would Destroy Us Us Wrongfully And Are Mighty Then I Restored THAT Which Is Not Took Away And Save It GLORY TO GOD And Look For The Light In The Pouring Rain OH GOD THOU Knowest My Foolishness And My Sins Are Suley Not Hid From Thee O LORD OF HOST Be Asamed For My Sake Let Not Those That Seek Thee Be Confounded For My Sake O GOD OF ISRAEL, BECAUSE FOR THY SAKE I HAVE BORN Born Reproach Shame Have Covered My Face I,am Become A Stranger Unto My Brothers And An Alien Unto My Mothers Children For The Zeal Of My House Hath Eaten Me Up AND House Also Repersents Not A House Just A House BUT THE TEMPLE And The Body Of God Which Is Going On WITHIN AND THE Reproaches Of Theme That Reproached Thee Are FALLEN On Me When I Wept And Chastened My Soul With Fasting That Was My Reproach I MADE SACKCLOTH Also My Cloth And I BECAME A PROVERB TO THEME THEY THAT Set In The Gate Against Me AND OH I Was The Song Of DRUNKARDS PRAISE JESUS Ya,alls This Is A Long Post On The Teachings Of The Plight So It Will Countinue BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS IN ALL THINGS GLORY TO GOD In Few Words THE WORD OF GOD Well Really To Us Is Old As Time Itself BUT WHEN We Study The Word Of God And Depend Upon The Word Of God We Are At One HOLDING HIS MAJESTY That Indeed Overcame The World And Died For It, BUT GLORY TO GOD BE NOT MOVED FOR HIS SWORD Fell Upon The BROKEN THE WEAK AND THE WEARY And Made It Home GLORY TO GOD AMEN AND AND AMEN