Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #2720
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~A Greater Power

PRAISE JESUS Ya,alls I Good Really Use More Book Markers all colors shapes and styles and my favorite of all time is grabing a pen or pencile AND marking my page From Studying or causualy mark something for later someone else has gave me AND GLORY TO GOD Funny thing is When I Go to Look Up What Pages I Have Marked Cant Find It Anywhere So Help Me Lord WHICH REMINDS ME Of Todays Post GREATER POWER We Our Fighting A Great Warfare Today Many Agree And Will Say Hontsley I Know God Loves Me But Lord I Really Dont Know Anymore About It All A GREATER POWER ABOVE THIS WARFARE THIS STAND Is Working AND You Dont Want To MISS The One In Great Secret And Mystery Who Is Working For Us In The Midst Of Warfare Num 22>31>34>THEN The Lord Opened THE Eyes Of Balaam And He Saw The Angel Of The Lord Standing In The Way And His Sword Drawn In His Hand And He Bowed Down On His Head And Fell Flat On His Face . AND THE ANGEL Of The Lord Said Unto Him Wherefore Hast Thou Smitten The Ass 3 Times Behold I Went Out To Withstand Thee Because thy way is peverse before me And The Ass Saw Me And Turned From Me these 3 times unless she had turned from me surley now also i had slain thee and saved her life And Balaam Said Unto The Angel Of The Mord I Have Sinned For I KNEW THOU STOODEST IN THE Way Against Me Now Therefore If It Displease Thee I Will Get Me Back Again In So Much Warfare And Struggle We Dont Want To End Up Like Balaam WHEN GOD IS TRYING TO MINSTER TO OUR SOULS Because That Old Destroyer Can Close doors In Our Spirt We Thought Could,nt Be Fed Or Like Happen Anymore This Is Also GLORY TO GOD The Works Of The Destroyer 1 Cor 1>28>31 God Chose The Base Things Of This World And Things Which Our Despised Hath God Chosen Yea And The The Things Which Are Not To Bring To Nought The Things That Are IN JESUS CHRIST ALL GLORY BELONGS TO At The Start Of The Day And The End Of The Day HE GAVES US A POWER YA,ALLS So STRONG OVER THE DESTROYER That It Could Not Understand WHEN WE NEED Not Just A Pick Me BUT THE PICK UP From Being In Battle For So Long BLESSINGS AND STRENEGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE Be With Us In The Name THATS Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of Jesus THE GREATER POWER Of Me Who Lived And Died For Me And Arose Again To His People JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS AMEN AND AMEN