Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 10:20 AM   #2718
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Love Of He

For Some Of Us It Is A Beautiful Relationship That Keeps Enduring Like A Mighty FLOOD Of Fire In The Soul And That Massive Storm That Tore Down The Houses Of The Wicked And The Workers Of Inquitiy And There Was Nothing Left Standing BUT These Beautiful Towers And Beautiful Trees And Beautiful Gardens And The Most Precious And Beautiful Lips And Tounges PRAISE JESUS,Why Was All This Splender Of Such Beauty Hidden Because The Wicked Had Sung There Sung And Done Their Dance Leaving Our Warriors Of Beauty Wounded, AND THE WORD OF GOD TELLS US Ya,alls As I,ve Said So Many Times I No Longer Keep Count Really GLORY TO GOD, If We Suffer And Die With His Precious Majesty HE Tooketh Personaly Ya,alls OUR WOUNDS AND OUR SCARS And Made Theme His Own In Life And Death, WE SHALL Live With Him And The Will He Has For Us, The Word Speaks Of Our Bondage And Falsehoods loosing their power And The Truth And His Children Taking Back PRAISE JESUS, Psalm 132>17 There Will I Make The Horn Of David To Bud I Have Ordained A Lamp For Mine Anointed HIS Enemies Will I Clothe With Shame But Upon Himself Shall His Crown Flourish Does Anybody Know What That Crown Means As Mans Theorys Has Portrayed The Crowns It Is A Overcoming Crown Of A Sound Mine That Gives Our Strengeth To Help Us Overcome The Destroyer And The Crown Repersents Our King Wore It Was First For Our Tribulation times And It Was Pretty Or A Beautiful To Sight To Look Upon IT WAS UGLY And One Of The Things Used On That Cruel Day To Those That Love Him One Of Those Things That Made Him Look Not Even Human Thats Why Ya,alls I Love My Avi Point Is Ya,alls I Got Going This Morning Is This We Have Wore This Crown In Warfare And As We Are Battling Out That Crown Is Flourishing Sometimes The Ugly Must Flourish And We Must Overcome Through JESUS Before It Flourishs GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH YA,S IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,