Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:43 AM   #2711
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Pure Gold

PRAISE JESUS Never A Battle A Lost The Breathe Of Life The Breath Of Truth AND That Relentless Warfare And Trials That Comes With It Whats On Trial Today Is The Word Of God PRAISE JESUS AND THE PRECIOUS Glory Of Truth IN OUR BODYS HEART SOUL And Mind, WITH Still Just One Overcomer I,ve Nerver Seen So Many Battles Diffrently But Yet The Same From Drugs To Spitrual Warfare Without Any Boundries But Still THERE IS A GREATER AUTHERTIY WHO OVERCAME OUR WARFARE That Does,nt CHANGE I dont care how bad Or In Silents THEY Need To Be Kept GLORY TO GOD Jesus Still IS THE OVERCOMER And Ya,alls If We Are Part Of The Suffermeant We Are Indeed A PART OF THE GREAT COMFORT, To Forbear One Another In Love The Way HE HAS LOVED US, Ecc,12>14 The Word Says Ya,alls In That Verse LET US HEAR THE CONCLUSION Of The Whole Matter To Fear God And Keep His Commandments This Is The Whole Duty FOR GOD Shall Bring Every Work Into Judgemeant Wit Every Secret Thing Whether It Be Good Or Whether It Be Evil And Futher By These My Son Be Admonished Of Making Many Books There Is No End And Much Study Is A Weariness Of The Flesh, PURE GOLD GLORY An Angel Appeared To Mary You Will Be The Child OF THE HOLY GHOST PRAISE JESUS, For God So Loved The World That He Gave His Only Begotten Son Whosoever Shall Believe In Him SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE And His Law All Was Fuifilled In Him BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS