Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 09:29 AM   #2704
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Fighting The Conflict

And This Topic Is With Us It Is A Fight But The Closing Is Today PRAISE JESUS And I,ve Enjoyed It A PRAYER, GLORY TO GOD Praise Jesus Ya,alls LET My Cry Come Unto Thee, Hide not Thy Face From Me In The Day When Im In Trouble Incline Ear Unto Me In The Day When I Call Answer Me Speedily Taking A Momeant Ya know HE DOES HEAR US SWIFTLY Glory To God Ya,alls If You Stop To Think Thats Why This War Is So Strong GLORY TO GOD, And His Love Unspeakble I know To Each Of Us Of The Enduring For My Days Are Cousumed Like Smoke And My Bones Are Burned As An Hearth, My heart Is Smitten And Withered Like Grass So That I Forget to eat my bread. By Reasons Of The Voice My Groaning My bones cleave to my skin I,am Like A Pelican Of The Widerness I,am Like The Owl Of The Desert I watch And Am As A Sparrow Alone Upon The House Top, GLORY TO GOD Ya,alls OUR KING OUR DELIVERER OUR WONDERFULL , They Said Unto Him Before He Was Born To Suffer And Die, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR YOU GLORY TO GOD Just Realise THE ONLY REAL PEACE Through Out This Month Oh A Cold December JUST HOW HARD IT WAS FOR HIM TO BE BORN And When We Sometimes Our Going Through Peril Changes And Conflicts JUST THINK OF OH HARD IT WAS JUST FOR HIM TO BE BORN To Set The Captives Free Glory To God PEACE BE WITH US AND STRENTHEN US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN