Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:48 AM   #2689
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~The Love Of God

PRAISE JESUS Made The Hard Ways And All Be Not With Him Today Walk Happliy In The Ways Of Their Own Errors Comfortable GLORY TO GOD AND YET The Love Of Him Still SUSTAINS THIER LIFES What More Is He Willing To Do For His Children SIMPLISTY Of The Love And The Law Which Is JESUS CHRIST Psalm 17>14 The Flood Of The Un Godly From Men Which Are Thy Hand O Lord From Men Of The World Which Have Their Portion With This Life And Whose Belly They Fill With Thy Hid Treassure They Are Full Of Children And Leave Thier Substance To Their Children AMEN The Word Says As For Me I Will Behold Thy FACE In Righteousness And Shall Be Satisfied When I Wake With Thy Likeness. WITH HIS PORTION And Not our Of Own Psalm 42>2MY SOUL Thirsts FOR THE LIVING GOD And The Anchor Of My Soul GLORY TO GOD And With Him ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBILE Things Get Dark They Get Troublesome These Things Ya,alls Took PLACE BEFORE THE THIRD DAY as same as they do in our lifes and callings Or just WHATEVER What Ever Happens What Ever Ya See GLORY TO GOD CAST NOT AWAY Your Faith JUST Yet HE Maketh All Things NEW AGAING BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN