Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #2677
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Vantiy

GLORY TO GOD We All Have It Daily With Us Not Stepping On Nobodys Toes !!! But Regardless PRAISE JESUS Of Our Issuies GOD Is More Than Willing To Work With Us In All Our Boundries And Human Natures He Loves Us That Much Ya,alls That Much GLORY TO GOD He Became Poor So We Could Be Rich His Spirt A Little Lower Than The Angels GLORY TO GOD Never Walked Around In Huffy State Of Mind With His Head Held High BUT SHOWED US To Always Be A Sacrafice To The Will Of The Father Or Walked Around Or Taught His Friends IM GOING DIE FOR THE WORLD And It Owes Me And Mine BIG TIME GLORY TO GOD But Through Staying In The Constant Will Of God EVEN TILL DEATH If It Be Thy Will My Father Let This Cup Pass From Me And Desired The Fathers Will More Than His Desires To Overcome For Us All ISA>10>13>17 Who Hath directed the spirt of the Lord Or Being His Consellor hath taught him With Whom Took He Counsel And Who Instructed Him In Path Of Judgment And Taught Him Knowlege And Showed Him The Way Of Understanding PRAISE JESUS Behold The Nations Are As A Drop Of Bucket And Are As Counted As The Small Dust Of The Balance Behold he taketh up the ises a Very Little Thing And Lebanon Is Not Sufficient to burn nor the beasts therof Suficient For A Burnt Offering All Nations Before Him Are As Nothing And They Are Counted To Him Less Than Nothing And Vantiy So We Makes Me REJOICE Is THE LIVING GOD Who In No Way FALLSH Short Of Giving His People A Understanding That Nobody Else Could Still Do Except JESUS CHRIST BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS