Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #2676
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Stand Fast

Its Daily We Have A Fight For many our called but the chosen be few even though some of us has not awaken to a fact that TODAY our calling is to fight PRAISE JESUS and those who presue the madness im proud of ya,s PRAISE JESUS We Fight For The Liberty Of Truth OF JESUS CHRIST Those Ever Changing Skys That The Pharisees Could In No Wise Tell PRAISE JESUS Some Days I Just Wanna Grab Everything That I Love And Those Skys Remind The Love All That Be With Me And Those That Are Not With Me GLORY TO GOD Like A Wonderfull Life So Help Me Lord BUT There Is Also A Greater Awaking And Thats Freedom Of Harder Praise And The Last Standing And The Hope PRAISE JESUS That Has Drawed Us Nigh By War Trials Love Friendship PRAISE JESUS Luke 4>25 And He Told Theme Verliy I Say Unto You No Prophet Is Accepted In His Own Country Glory To God And Told Us Of A Greater Truth Many Widows Were In Israel In The Days Of Elias When The Heaven Was Shut Up 3 Years And 6 Months When A Great Famine Was Throughout All The Land Death Seems To Makes It Stand With Us So Hard These Days We Feel Forsaken By Life And Feel Like Those Widows Of Israel JESUS Spoke Of In A Parables GAL>4>1>5 THEREFORE In The Liberty Wherewith Christ Ya,alls HATH MADE US FREE And Be Not Entangled Again With The Yoke Of Bondage Behold Paul Said That If Ye Be Circumcised Christ Shall Profit Ye Nothing For Paul Testified To Every Man That HE Is A debtor To Do The Whole Law Christ Is Become Of No Effect Unto Those Justified By The Law Ye Are Fallen From Grace FOR THROUGH THE SPIRT WAIT FOR THE HOPE Of The Righteousness By Faith THAT We Have In JESUS CHRIST King Of King And Lords Of Lords We Stand Fast In The Will Of God We Stand Fast In JESUS Hope For Us Only He Can Get Us Through All Things that is with us these days BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE SWEET NAME OF DIVINTY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN