Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 08:36 AM   #2671
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Changes

PRAISE JESUS, Good Old Changes Great Song Great Artist Some One Caught Us And Told Us To Look Out For Those Changes They Come Rather We Our Ready Or Not But What Do We Do With so Much EXTEPENCE Could Be Your Overall Rope AND FULL DEPEND 100 percent On The GOD Who Has Saved Us One Day At A Time SWEET, JESUS Love What We Hold On To PRAISE JESUS I Wanna Do More Praise Jesus I,ve Had A Change Of Mind Of Where Im At Today Time For A Change PRAISE JESUS Everybody I know Wants This Or Complicating With Their Struggles As Well As Their Desires , PRAISE JESUS We Must Welcome Change And Glory To God Not Panic At The Sight Of It Because Its Revoulotion And We are its partakers We See Changes In Our Home Church GLORY TO GOD Dont Panic Our Lifes Outside Of It PRAISE JESUS Everybody Is Dealing Together Upon Rock Which Is Jesus But All Having Seprate Issuies Our Trials Outside Is What Make Us Stronger Hold On Today GLORY TO GOD These Times Have Come Upon Us All LIKE A Thief In The Night PRAISE JESUS Just Like Our Saviour Said It Would Be AND He Will Give Us STRENETH In These Perculiar Bad Times With Good Thoughts And Give Us What We Need IF We Trust Him And Let Not Our Zeal Consume Us But Rather He That Is Above It Consoume Us GLORY TO GOD For Our Bright Ideas Do PRAISE JESUS ever Notice How They Always Go Wrong GLORY TO GOD, PSALM 12>6>8 The Words Of The Lord Are Pure Words As Silver Ya,alls Tried In A Furnace Of Earth My Friends Thats A Big Furnace Ya,alls And Purified Seven Times Thou Shalt Keep Theme O Lord Thou Shalt Preserve Theme From This Genaration For Ever The Wicked WalkOn Every Side PRAISE JESUS When The Vilest Men Are Excalted BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND Peace Be With Us In JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN