Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 11:36 AM   #2556
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

Why Brother David thats good preaching good posting brother cant over preach ya this morning AMEN AND AMEN cant conpeat with ya this morning but serious brother REV 21 Verse 4 IM GOING SAY BROTHER NOT By Prophecy as it is for some my brother my friends if the morning star praise JESUS has Risen In Our Hearts quinch not the spirt in bringing your suplications And Waxed And Dried Bones BEFORE THE LORD YOUR GOD PRAISE JESUS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES And Praise JESUS That The Prayer Was Glorified SO WE CAN TESTIFIY AND GIVE PRAISE TO THE GOD That Followed The Hewbrew Children IN A BALL OF FIRE We Our Under His Wings I Dont Care Today If Its In The Toilet Or In Your Favorite Prayer Closet Or The Car Where Ever We NEED SAY OH LORD GIVE ME STRENGETH HE IS THERE ON SOME PLANE AMEN AND AMEN LORD JEHOVHOA GOD Knew This Would Be A Busy World Today AMEN AND AMEN And All The Simplisty And Order Would REST In Him In A World Gone Mad PRAISE JESUS And God Shall Wipe Away All Tears From Their Eyes And There Shall Be be No More Death Neither Sorrow Or Crying Neither Shall There Be Any More Pain For The Former Are Passed Away GODS Commissions Moses Exodus 3 AND MOSES SAID UNTO TO GOD Behold when i come unto the children Of Israel And Shall Say Unto Theme The God Of Your Fathers Hath Sent Me Unto You What Is His Name ? GLORY VICTORY THE CARPTENERS SON THE LIVING WATER PRAISE JESUS And GOD said Unto Moses I,AM THAT,I,AM And He Said Thus Shalt Thou Say Unto The Children Of Israel I,am Hath Sent Me Unto You PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS JOY AND STRENGETH KATS PEACE BE WITH Ya,s