Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #2532
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen , Praise Jesus

[color="Red"]THE CORNERSTONE JOHN 16>15>23 A LITTLE WHILE AND YE SHALL NOT See Mer AND AGAIN A Little While And Ye Shall See Me Because I Go To The Father Then Said Some Of His Disciples Among Themeselves What Is This Thay Ye Saith Unto Us A Little While And Ye Shall NJot See Me And Again Little While And Ye Shall See Me AND BECAUSE I GO TO THE FATHER They Said Therefore What Is This That He Saith A Little While We Cannot Tell What He Saith NOW JESUS KNEW THAT THEY WERE DESIROUS To As Him And Said Unto Theme DO YE Inquire Amoung Yourselves Of That I Said A Little While And Ye Shall Not See Me And Again A Little While And Ye Shall See Me VERLIY I Say Unto You That Ye Shall Oh Weap And Lment BUT THE WORLD SHALL REJOICE And Ye Shall Be Sorrowfull BUT YOUR SORROW SHALL BE TURNED INTO JOY A Woman When She IS Travail Hath Sorrow Because Her Hour Is Come But As Soon As She Is Delivered Of The Child She Remembears NO More Anguish FOR JOY That A Man Is Born Into The World And Ye Now Therefore Have Sorrow But I Will See You Again And Your Heart Shall Rejoice AND YOUR JOY NO MAN TAKETH FROM YOU And IN THAT DAY Ye Shall Ask Me Nothing Verliy I Say Unto You Whatsoever Ye Shall Ask unto The Father In My Name He Will Give It unto you Verse 25 GLORY TO GOD Have Ye Asked Nothing In My Name Ask And Ye Shall Receive That Your Joy MAY BE FULL THESE THINGS Have I Spoken Unto You In Proverbs BUT THE TIME COMETH When I Shall NO MORE SPEAK UNTO YOU IN PROVERBS But I Shall Show You Planily Of The Father PRAISE JESUS , BLEESINGS AND STRENETH AND JOY Everyone Killer Post Brother PEACE BE WITH Ya,s