Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #2494
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen

PRAISE JESUS Relgious Groups GLORY Its Up To No Man My Bub To Judge THE HOLY SPIRT NOIR THE HOLY GHOST Or Tell It Which Way To Go FOR THIS IS WHERE Our Streneth Flows From AND A CONVERSATION In Secret We Have GLORY TO GOD I know A Lot Of Relgious Groups Have A Great Opion JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING And Organazation but this is one line that should,nt be crossed AMEN GLORY TO GOD THE PRECIOUS PROMISE OF THE SPIRT, John 14,15 21 If YE Love Me Keep My Commandmeants And I Will Pray The Father And HE SHALL GIVE YA ANOTHER Comforter That He May Abide With You Forever EVEN GLORY TO GOD THE SPIRT OF TRUTH Whom The World Cannot Receive Because It Sees Him Not But Ye Know Him FOR HE Dwelleth In You And Shall Be In You Jesus SAID I WILL NOT LEAVE YA COMFORTLESS I Will COME TO YA Yet A Little While And The World Oh It Sees Me No MORE GLORY TO GOD But Ye See Me Because I Live YE Shall Live Also At That Day Ye Shall Know That I,am In My Father AND YE IN ME AND I IN YOU , He That Loves Me Shall Keep My Commandment And Keepeth Theme He It Is That Loves Me And He That Loves Me Shall Be Loved Of My Father And I Will Love Him And Will Manifest Myself To Him One Faith One Lord One Babtisim GLORY TO GOD Also John 16 5>15 The Coming Of The Spirt AMEN AND AMEN PEACE BE WITH YA,s