Thread: West Palm Beach
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2002, 11:19 AM   #1
Aimee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
West Palm Beach

Coral Sky Ampitheatre - November 2, 2002

Left after work so we didn't make it to the ampitheatre until 9:00PM. As soon as we got to the gate, we heard the blasts of pyro and then
They shoot cuz they want it!!!
We ran to our seats (good section!). Sorry to the two girls we kicked out. Everyone was on their feet the entire time. It was a beautiful Florida night and Stapp was drenched with sweat. His voice sounded a little hoarse but his performance was full of energy.
Mark got more guitar solos this time and it rocked to watch him sing along with his guitar.
Flip was awesome (as usual). He is getting really good at tossing those sticks! One landed right in front of us but the crowd swooped in before I could climb over the seat!
The people standing beside us were the only quiet people around and the tall girl in front of me kept blocking my view when she locked kips with her man. But all in all I had a wonderful time. Another couple down the row was giving us quite a peep show until a staffer told them to get a room.
Went to the aftershow party, but it wasn't much of a party. The beer was gone when we got there and everyone just kind of stood around waiting waiting waiting. Then Mark came out then Flip came out. That was it. No Brett no Stapp. Someone said that Stapp was going to sleep.
Mark and Flip were both awesome though. They talked to everyone and signed autographs and took pictures and stuff.