Old 05-25-2008, 11:32 AM   #2129
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 21st

"Be a good example for future generations."

Many important things in life are “next generation” matters... Teaching, training, and parenting are among them. The apostle Paul invested himself in people whose spiritual influence would continue long after he was gone. Paul, Timothy, “faithful men,” and “others” represent four spiritual generations built on the enduring foundation of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Are we living only for today and the short term, or are we giving ourselves to others who will continue the faith after our race is run? Living for Christ and making disciples are all about the next generation.

Paul writes to Timothy:

The things that you have heard from me..., commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

2 Timothy 2:2

Heaven

Yes Indeed Brother We Teach The Children THE WAY HE OR SHE SHALL GO AND THE WORD SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM THEIR WHICH IT WAS SOWED GLORY We Have Done Our Job If they Go Estray From The Ways In Which they were taught THE WORD WILL STILL NEVER DEPART OF THEME, BUT HAS FOR ME COME WAR GLORY COME THE DIVIDER MOTHER AGAINST DAUGHTER SON AGAINST FATHER AND SO FORTH FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD Forgive My absents for taking your place in the daily brother BUT I GIVE JEHOVHOA GOD THE GLORY FOR MAKING HARDER TODAY GLORY WE NEED MEAT TODAY WE NEED TO SPEAK OF THE CORNERSTONE GLORYYYYYYYYY