Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 10:17 PM   #2114
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus!!!

Friends Will Forsake Thee Family Will Either Kill Ya Or Cure Ya Though We Stand Divided GLORY To God there comes those times we have to look upon theme IN THOSE TIMES im talking with you but im praying harder GLORY when im confronted all that longeth for my soul to die I,am Confronting My Reedeemer JESUS,that without him confronting these wars BEFORE HENCE my soul wouls surley die He Fought Life And Death He Fought The Tradtion OF THE ELDERS GLORY HE CAME BACK IN PARABLES speaking To His Lost PROCLAMING Brother David To Leavings Of Herod And The False Prophets Then Till NOW GLORYYYYYYYYYYYY They Would Not See Nor Would They Hear GLORY the things he spoke of , He Preached Unto This Genration GLORY FIRE AND BRIM STONE What They Have Long Taught His Children Reaching Out To Him SOMEBODY SCREAM JESUS WE SERVE A SAVIOUR IN OUR TIME OF TROUBLE Rather It Be Life Or Soul Or Need THAT MAKES THE WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY AND MAKES THE INPOSSBILE POSSIBILE For It was Spoken Brother That It Is better THAT WE PLEASE GOD RATHER THAN PLEASE MAN GLORY, Leaving Ya With A Prayer For The King Psalm 20 1,9 THE LORD hear thee in the day of trouble the name Of THE GOD JACOB DEFEND THEE Send The Help From The Sanctuary And Strengthen Thee Out Of Zion Rememember All Thy Offerings And Acept Thy Burnt Sacrifice Selah Grant Thee Acording To Thine Own Heart And Fulfill ALL THY COUNSEL We Will Rejoice In Thy Salvation And In The Name Of Our God We Will Set Up Our Banners The Lord Fulfil All Thy Petions Now Know I That The Lord Saveth His Anointed He Will Hear Him From His Holy Heaven With The Saving Strengeth Of His Right Hand SOME TRUST IN CHARIOTS AND SOME IN HORSES BUT WILL REMEMBER THE NAME JESUS OUR LORD OUR GOD THEY ARE BROUGHT DOWN AND FALLEN BUT WE ARE RISEN AND STAND UP RIGHT, SAVE LORD LET THE KING HEAR US WHEN WE CALL,