Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 08:21 PM   #2104
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Amen Sis!!!

Our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we also await a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. He will change our lowly body to conform with his glorified body!

(Phil 3:20-21)

Which leads us into today's Daily...
GLORY BROTHER NOTHING WRONG WITH PRAYER DAILY GLORYYYYYYYYYY MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD,WHEN MY SOUL IS DRY HE WILL GIVE ME WATER WHEN MY STRENGETH IS FAR FROM ME HE IS MY BUCKLER AND SHILED AND MY REFUGE Sometimes We,ve All Been To That Place Where Are Best Is Just Not Good Enough i really dont KNOW WHAT TO do At This Point LORD In Those Times HE IS STILL REEDEEMER AND HE IS TILL KING And In These Times GLORY We Walk In The Ways Of His Wisdom Proverbs 3, 5,6,8, Trust In The LORD WITH All Thine Heart And Lean Not Unto Thine Own Understanding IN ALL THY WAYS ACKNOWLEGE HIM and He Shall Direct Thy Paths, Be Not Dependent On Self Wisdom EVEN If It Has Been Stored For The Wisdom We May Have Stored From YESTERDAY GLORY TO GOD May Still Yet Be Growing , Coming From Corithians When I Was A Child I Spoke As A Child In Christ But When I become An Adult A Put A Way Childish Things GLORY TO GOD Has Much Of Each Of Grows Everyday We Still Enter HIS kingdom And As Little Child So That Tell Us Right There We Are Just Going Keep Growing Him HE IS THE ONLY LIVING GOD OF THE CONQUEST Blessings guys