Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #2036
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
AMEN Trust

What A Homecoming Sound Brother And Trust Is The Key WE SURLEY HAVE LEARNED To Walk By Faith Not Sight GLORY the prophets were made to trust him TIME IN TIME again Brother In Their Times OF GREAT Trouble Daniel Was Throwed In The Lions Den For Doing The One Thing He Knew GLORY THAT HE NEEDED the most And That Was Prayer And he walked in wisdom by faith AND TRUST By Making It Clear HE IS THE GOD that Maketh Known All Kings Matters GLORY he got throwed in the lions DEAN AND AGAIN JEHOVHA GOD did Prevail HE PREVAIL before the son of men HE PREVAILS before Anybody WHO SURLEY TRUST IN HIM And He stays With Those WHO CHOOSE TO PRAY FOR THOSE while TERROR SURLEY FLYS BY NIGHT AS AGAIN HAS JOY WILL SURLEY FLOWETH YE SHALL FIND IT IS GOOD TO ALWAYS PUT YOUR TRUST IN HIM WHERE GOODNESS IS PLENTIFUL AND VICTORY IS OVERFLOWING IN THE BATTLES THAT SEEMS TO GO UN WON IN OUR LIFES TODAY HE PREVAILS The Lord surley Weighs US My Friends TO BENFIET US IN OUR TIMES OF NEED AND IN OUR TIMES OF TROUBLE And Why ? do we Ask Some how We All Ways Wrong GLORY as the prophets Learned THE Peprations Of The Heart In Man And The Anwser Of THE Tounge Is In The Lord All The Ways Of Man Are Clean In His Own Eyes BUT THE LORD WEIGHETH THE SPIRTS COMMENT THY WORKS UNTO THE LORD AND THY THOUGHTS SHALL BE ESTABLISHED THE LORD HATH MADE ALL THINGS FOR himself Yea Even The Day Of Wicked For The Day Of Evil IN WHOM SHALL WE FEAR, GLORY, Luke 22 39 and 42 AND He Came Out And Went As He Was Wont To The Mount Of Olives And his disples also followed him And When He Was At The Place He said Unto Theme Pray that Ye Enter Not In To Temptation FOR THIS PROPHET KNEW GLORY, nothing but pugery was ahead For those In which He Loved And Called Friends AND as He Was Withdrawn From Theme About A Stones Cast And Kneeled Down To Pray Saying Father If Tho be willing Remove This Cup From Me But Neverthless Not My Will Be done YOURS BE DONE, AND GLORY so It Was AND NOBODY friends SURLEY KNOWETH THE WILL OF GOD BUT HE AND HE IS THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS When We Our To Weak To Call UPON HIM He IS STILL THERE AND IF YOU Make A Whisper HES GOING UPLIFT YA IN ALL MERCY AND TRUTH AND IN LOVE NO GREATER,