Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 08:52 PM   #2028
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Lord Delivers The Poor

The poor Of spirt GLORY TO GOD And Does ERASES From The Spirt Of Tradtion WHEN WE SEEK HIM His Glory And Everlasting Mercy AND HE HAS KEPT US, GLORY TO GOD Brother IF HE CONTIUNES TO PRESERVE US HE BY ALL MEANS SHALL COUNTINUE TO PROTECT US , Psalm 35,4 LET theme be confounded and put theme to shame that seek after my soul let theme be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt, GLORY TO GOD, Acknowlegement Of Past Mercies GLORY, We Have HEARED with Our Ears O GOD GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY even our fathers Have Told Us And Taught Of He WHAT WORK THOU did Teach A child The Way She Or He should Go AND It will never Part From One How Thou did,st Drive Out The Heathren With The Hand Of The Plantedst Theme How thou did,st afflict the people and cat theme out And We were All TAUGHT GLORY OF HOW WE ALL COULD COME SHORT OF HIS GLORY AND HIS MERCY AMEN , But We were Made TO CLING TO THE ROCK THATS HIGHER THAN US and some people are just bound by tradtion and relgion AND GLORY STILL SEEKING and i,ve learned you just gotta shake your head AND MOVE ON I DO KNOWETH MY GOD HAS PURPOSE FOR MY CALLING AND FOR WHAT HE WANTS DONE why? BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS SHOWED HIS SELF IN MY TIMES OF NEED AND STRUGGLE GLORY ITS NOT WHAT MAN OR TRADTION SAYS YOU ARE BUT ITS WHAT GOD TELLS YOU ARE , WE SERVE A GOD WHOS MIND DOES NOT CHANGE WITH HIS PURPOSE AND HIS PLAN FOR US WE CHANGE GLORY HIS TIDE CHANGES TO BRING YOU CLOSER TO HIM As we,ve seen in times past , For they got not the land in possesion by their own sword GLORY BY THEIR OWN SWORD Think About It Oh Buddy At that Time They Surley Must Have FORGOT HIM GLORYYYYYYY AND THE COMING WAR AND DELIVERER , Neither Did Their Own Arm Or their Own Ways Or Their Tradtions Save Theme, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUT THY RIGHT HAND AND THINE ARM AND THE LIGHT OF THY COUNNTENANCE BECAUSE thou hadst A father devour theme, THOU Art My King O GOD Commanded DELIVERANCES FOR JACOB THROUGH THEE WILL PUSH DOWN OUR ENMIES THROUGH THY NAME WILL TREAD THEME UNDER THAT RISE UP AGAINST US FOR HE IS KING OF KING AND HE HIS LORD OF LORDS FOR I WILL NOT TRUST IN MY BOW NEITHER SHALL MY SWORD SAVE ME,But Thou Hast Saved Us FROM OUR ENMIES AND HAS PUT THEME TO SHAME THAN HATED US IN GOD WE BOAST ALL THE DAY LONG AND PRAISE THY NAME FOR EVER, SELAH, Peace be with you brother,