Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 12:51 AM   #2010
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
bitter Or better

Glory To God Brother Either Way It is A Process and durring that process we sometimes stumble sometimes more than we like, We Are Partakers Of the suffering To comfort those who are going through the same process, If We Die With Him We Shall Indeed LIVE WITH HIM GLORY Over 2 Cor 10,3,6 for though we walk in the flesh we do not war after the flesh for the weapons of our warfare ARE NOT CARNAL BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD PULLING DOWN STRONG HOLDS, casting down imaginations AND EVERY HIGH THING THAT EXCALTETH ITSELF AGAINST THE KNOWLEGE OF GOD AND BRINGING INTO CAPTIVITY EVERYTHOUGHT TO THE OBIEDENCE OF CHRIST AND HAVING IN READINESS TO REVENGE ALL DISOBIDENCE WHEN YOUR OBEDIENCE ID FULFILLED, in my self i cant do JACK BUT I CAN PERFORM ALL THINGS WITH CHRIST WHO STRENTHENS ME , and i dont care how strong we think we get or how our flesh does not bother us any more I say No The Flesh Will Always Have To be burned WE NEED STRENGETH sometimes in double portions And As We Grow We Are Not Going Be Tried Harder THAN BEFORE IF THE SPIRT BE ALWAYS WILLING THE FLESH WILL ALWAYS BE WEAK, and you,ll hear this process from a brother or sister Im On Fire For You God but i just keep messing up it happens AGAIN More Times Than We Like or wish to dicuss BUT WHEN WE GIVE OUR LIFE AND MAKE OUR HEART BODY SOUL AND MIND A LIVING SACRIFICE We Got To Rest Asure THAT WE OUR IN HIS HANDS you surley dont tell the molder how he knows how to form the clay speaking of the precious psalms, The Righteous Are Secure, Psalm 37, 23,24 THE STEPS OF A GOOD MAN,ARE ORDERED BY THE LORD,GLORY AND HE DELIGHTS IN HIS WAYS THOUGH HE FALL HE SHALL NOT BE UTTRLEY CAST DOWN FOR THE LORD UP HOLDETH HIS HAND IN FALIURE IN THE HIGHS AND IN THE LOWS AND IN THE VALLEY AND ON THE MOUNTAIN