Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 01:56 PM   #1864
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Self Help ***

The Word Says THE LORD THY GOD HELPS THOUGHS which helps themeselfs and you can once you have realized you are not the master THE WORD IS FULL OF PRECEPTS FULL OF KNOWLEGE to make u know for he is only my only source the lord does help those who do in fact help themeselfs but the one thing we must learn first before making our own plans and AND LISTIEN TO THE OTHERS is the greastest help we can find in ourselfs is waking AND EXCEPTING THAT HE WANTS YOU AND NEEDS YOU as much as we need and call upon him he needs you to help him AND REALSING THE BEST WAY we can help ourselfs is acknowlging THAT WE NEED HIM FIRST TO MAKE A LIFE WITH HIM POSSBILE and what he wants with us WE THINK WHEN WE ON THAT MOUNTAIN That We In Control No, HE IS ya see there is never Full CONTROL over anything and you are a fool if you believe things happen for mans faults and mans reason NO YES I BELIEVE DAILY THAT THERE IS ONE ALMIGHTY GOD MY BROTHER IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING TODAY AND EVERYDAY A MIRCALE IS PEFORMED AND HERO SAVES THE DAY GLORY TO GOD AND Some Man Will Get That Praise My Friends For That Victory WHEN ITS TO GOD BELONGS THE GLORY TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY And he is that cymbal Of The Red White And The Blue and you can hate me if u want too Love Me If U Can great song i think its toby keith haaaaa only the fools says there is no god and believes it, GOD IS MARACULUS and is well able to do hold the earth and do great and wonderfull of things from his heavens AS WELL UPHOLDING AND DESENDS ON LOW to Reach His Lost Serverants today in a dead place and calls to the lost and thier brokeness THE JUSTICE OF THE LIVING GOD!!!! Old Psalm 75, THY NAME IS NEAR thy wondrus works, GLORY TO GOD 75,1,10,