View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 11:30 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Spirtualtiy_vrs_Religion

The Gift Of Christ,WAS NEITHER OF THE JEWS WHO SLAUGHTERD HIM NOR WAS IT GREEK NOR GENTILE, But In His Blood Were The Blood Of Many Prophets Who Came Before Him, The Role Of Christ And his Salvation was Not easy But it was hope that through him, WE SHOULD LIVE AND BE SAVED, No Man Could Walk His Salvation Path But yet JUST A MAN WAS HE ALL HE WAS, Recall These Precious Words VERLIY VERLIY I SAY UNTO YOU, YE SEEK ME NOT BECAUSE YE SAW THE MIRCALES, BUT B/C YE DID EAT OF THE LOAFS AND WERE FILLED, AND LABOUR NOT FOR THE MEAT WHICH SHALL PERISH, nor eat the meat which we shall indeed spoil from the leavings of herod BUT FOR THAT MEAT WHICH ENDURES, UNTO EVERLASTING LIFE, Which The Son Of Man Shall Give Unto You , FOR HIM THATGOD THE FATHER HATH SEALED,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You