Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 10:58 PM   #1448
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Our First Love,

Was Sin Indeed Then Came THE FIRSTLOVE, The Cornerstone, WE MUST ACKNOWLEGE FIRST LOVE FIRST On Indeed Daily Asked Our Hearts To Be Seached And Purged And Dealt With Before We Enter The Courts Of The Lord Our God, THERE IS A WRONG AND THERE IS RIGHT, For His Words Was Not The Auther Of Confusion BUT THE AUTHER Of Redemptions He Paid All Prices!!! To Give Us A Wrong And A Right, O LORD, MY GOD IN THEE DO I PUT MY TRUST SAVE ME FROM THOSE WHO TEAR AT MY SOUL AND DELIVER ME, Least He Tear My Soul Like A Lion And Rending It To Pieces WHILE THERE IS NONE TO DELIVER O LORD MY GOD IF I HAVE DONE THIS, IF THERE BE ANY INIQUITY IN MY HANDS, If I Have Rewarded Evil Unto Him That Was At Peace, with me Yea I Have Delivered Him Without Cause Is Mine Enemy, let the enemy perscute my soul and take it yea let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust SELAH ARISEEE OH LORD IN THINE ANGER, LIFT UP THYSELF B/c Of Thy Rage Of Mine Enemies And Awake For Of Mine To The Judgement That Thou Has Commanded, , Psalm 7, 1,17 As We Walk We Acknowlege We Have Sin Our Lifes, And Sometimes Judging Our Enmies We Sometimes Foucus On Our SINS And Of Course The Elphant Grave Yard !!! SIN IS DEAD, And Under His Forgiveness And Death And Blood SHALL INDEED CANT RISE NOR CAN IT LIVE, In A Soul That Begs For Mecy And Forgivness FOR THE LORD THY GOD ONLY DESPISES THAT WHICH YOU DESPISE, Our Enmies And THE DESTROYER SHALL Lead Us In Times Of Weakness Back To Sin and sin shall ask for mercy forgived is those sins BUT LIFE, NO LONGER!!!! those who beg constant mercy and have all love and understanding for even his enmies shall see his desire upon theme, Of course their is many opions ON THE TRUE JUDGE, 1 kings,18, 21 AND ELIJAH CAME UNTO ALL, THE PEOPLE AND SAID HOW LONG HALT YE BETWEEN TWO OPIONS ? IF THE LORD BE GOD FOLLOW HIM AND KNOW HIS WAYS BUT IF BAAL THEN FOLLOW HIM AND LET GOD BE GOD, And They Awnswered Him Not A Word, verse 24 AND CALL YE ON THE NAME OF YOUR GODS, And Sugar Coat HIS DEEDS AND HIS MERCY AND THEN TELL ME IF YOU SEE A MIRCALE OR AN IMPROVEMENT OR COULD THIS BE THE WRATH OF GOD, AND AGAIN I WILL CALL UPON HIM THE LORD MY GOD AGAIN AND AGAIN AND THE GOD THAT ANSWERETH BY FIRE LET HIM BE GOD The Lord Thy God Sent His Son To Protect Us And Forgive us of all our sins, which is dead let it be dead still which is filthy let him be filthy, WHICH Is Alive LET IN US THROUGH CHRIST OUR LORD LET IT LIVE,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You