View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 08:44 AM   #16
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Pope Offends Muslims Worldwide

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) So, it's not offensive to you as a Muslim when a terrorist is chanting to Allah when blows somebody up? Or when they think they'll get a bunch of virgins in Heaven for carrying out a suicide attack? I'm not saying that Islam is a violent religiong, but where's your outrage when Al Qaeda members kill in the name of Islam?

you absoulutely right her bro...and i am glad.... Chase, do u think i am happy with the way things are going on the Islamic countries, have i ever tried to support any of the violance and unease...... but do u think Al-Qaeda has a registered office in my city, or in any place in the world, do u think the executions, that are often followed by a video tape of it, which you are referening is made in some public park...... terrorism has no faith, has no face and ofcource, has no address........ dont you think the military dictator of my country, which you have often made fun of us for, isnt doing his best to curb out this extremism in my country, but you see Chase, environment determines the growth of many things, just like a rose cannot be grown inside the seabed........ you have to understand that the emotional outrage, hatered and bitrayel, which muslims feel from the actions of many many western countries, for theri presence is saudia but if that being old, killings in Iraq, and Palestine, which for me is the mother of all issues, which can ofcource be solved in a matter of days, but isnt....... alll these things, plus the unbalancecd behaviours of relgious leaders of all religion ..... its not very productive to what we are hoping for....... and you can relate this all to whate ever past discussions we have had between us and thats the main reason why i am so much opposed to the actions of your administration..... you might say that terrorist are trained and built in the Islamic countries for most of theri orrigin is from Islamic countires....but i will say that they get theri feed (hatred) from western countires.... you can loosely blame the whole of Islamic society for not controlling the mal-practice of religion, in although a minority, but stilll..... but you have to understand Chase, that the deaths of thousands and thousands of muslims every month, yes Chase, you have to admit....THOUSANDS EVERY MONTH, and they are my family............. what do u expect........

Last edited by bilal : 09-17-2006 at 08:54 AM.