Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 01:07 PM   #1339
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

AMEN Brother you said it PRAISE YOU MY PRECIOUS GOD The Face Of The Precious Morning Sun His Smiles Reigns upon his Children When you face trials there ye will face me also ....and the trials are as to smoke and fire locked so tight in a room and your soul is gasbing for breathe KEEP ON A GASBING SAITH THE LORD I Will Be There One Of The Most Endless Precious Things ABOUT GOD PRAISE YES MY GOD WHO CAN KNOW How Many Praises We Are Worth Of SINGING UNTO YOU, when the trees cry for you And The Eygypt Sunsets Calss Your Name To Look Upon Their Beauty You Pull Us Through AMAZING MOST MAJESTY Sometimes we think we our strong but you know are streneth and make it cease To Give Us More That We Need You Know Our weakness AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN YOU MAKES US Who We Are In You My GOD to countiue in your precious will Psalm 28
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done