Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 03:28 AM   #1264
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) June 18th (Happy Father's Day!)

"Sing a new song."

Every day we cross paths with someone who needs to hear the good news that the Lord saves. We can never fully plumb the depths of God's character and attributes, but with every day and every experience we can discover new facets about God, new songs to sing to him. To "publish" means to share and that refers not only to writing books and delivering sermons about God but also to sharing what the Lord has done in our own lives so that others might be drawn to him. Each of us can purpose to do that. The most powerful evangelism doesn't take place within the four walls of a church building (I've been preaching this for years! lol). It occurs when we share with others in our neighborhood and workplace the good news of what God has done for us individually and for the whole world in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Ask God to bring people across your path today who need to hear the news that God saves and that he loves them.

Sing a new song to the Lord! Let the whole earth sing to the Lord! Sing to the Lord; bless his name. Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.

Psalm 96:1-3

O for a thousand tongues to sing my great Redeemer's praise!

Charles Wesley

Heaven

I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done