View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 06:16 AM   #1254
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

June 14th

"Unlimited passport."

No matter what your passport says, if you are a Christian, there is no earthly country that can hold you, no borders that can claim you and no flag that flies above you but Jesus and the Kingdom of Heaven. You have more in common with the believing aboriginal tribesman of Indonesia, the Christian refugee in Africa, or the Bedouin brother in Egypt, or the high-rise business person in Hong Kong who bows to pray in Jesus name, or the Spirit-filled Brazilian housewife, than you do your next door neighbor if they don't know Christ as Lord and Savior.

Our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 3:20

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.

Jesus

Heaven