View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 02:47 AM   #1249
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) June 10th

"Fertile lives."

Most of us try to get through life on human wisdom. Some of us succeed. Others of us make so many mistakes that we die with innumerable regrets. If only we could get guidance from above, we would get this "life" stuff right. If only we could hear the voice of the One who knows. If only.

The truth is that we can. The Voice has spoken. His words are available to us. But there's a catch. We have to be willing to obey it. Otherwise, we won't have what Jesus calls "ears to hear." Those who obey what they already know of God have their ears opened to more; and those who have ears open are readily obedient. Really, when it comes to it, would you prefer to live by the human logic that results from losing your ears to hear? Or would you prefer the cutting-edge, risky-but-real life of a true, radical believer? The answer isn't clear for everyone. But we've seen who lasts. Your Bible is full of their stories. They lived by faith, not by sight.

That is why we live by believing and not by seeing.

2 Corinthians 5:7

You honor Jesus when you act in faith on His Word.

Ed Cole

Heaven

AMEN, HEV, Are Ye So Foolish HAVING BEGUN IN THE SPIRT Are Ye Now Made PERFECT BY THE FLESH Have Ye Suffered So Many Things In Vain He Therefore That Ministereth to you in the spirt and worketh mircales before you doeth he by the works of the law or by the works of Faith Gal.3 2.4
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done