View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 03:24 AM   #1234
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) June 2nd

"Ask the Lord for patience."

Patience is not a strong virtue in the twenty-first century. We are a people of instant gratification. We want what we want when we want it. We don't like to wait. Unfortunately, we worship a God of eternity who chooses to operate on His time schedule, not ours. Therefore, patience is a vital component of the Christian life.

Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord.

Psalm 70:1

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Heaven

That Is Something that can be taught enough but through love it can be taught OUR TIME IS NOT HIS TIME, but has there ever been a time when he has left us forsaked us in our time of need and as we recall he prooves he is on time GOD Not A God Who Comes In Without Showing Us Is Beauty And Perfection And Is Truth BE GLORIFIED, when know one can understand me when everything i do is wrong you give me that hope and counsolation you give me the streneth to carry on and your always there to lend your precious hands in everything i do even if its wrong at the time your there to remind me THAT YOUR WAY WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE WORLD , TO GOD ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY!!! Pslam 119, 49,52 REMEMBER THE WORD unto Thy Serveant Upon Which Thou Has Caused Me To Hope This Is My Comfort In My Affliction For Thy Word Hath Quickens Me, I Remembear Thy Judgemeants Of Old And Have Comforted My Self,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done