Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 12:37 PM   #1156
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Victorious Power Of God

Amen Hev!!!! There Is No Wrong Way To PRAISE THE LORD!!! And Still To This Very Day WE SAY PRAISE YOU JESUS!!!!! AMEN!!! How Do We Praise We PRAISE JESUS Amen And Amen!!! IN JUDAH Is God Known His name is great in all of israel in salem also is his tabernackle and his dwelling place zion THERE BRAKE HE THE ARROWS OF THE BOW THE SHIELD AND THE SWORD AND THE BATTLE, thou art more glorious and most excellent than the mountains of prey the stout hearted are spoiled they have slept their sleep and none of the men of might have found their hands at thy rebuke O God of jacob both chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep thou even thou art to be feared anhd who may stand in the sight when once tho art angry thou didst cause judgement to be heared from heaven the earh feared and was still When God Arose To Judgment To Save All The Meek Of The Earth , Pslam 76.1.12
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done