View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 08:01 AM   #1150
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

April 15th

“The skies have opened.”

I received the call at 3:00 am this morning… My best friend Bruce has finally gone home. His enduring battle with cancer came to an end, and he is now no longer in pain.

I wanted to thank each of you for your prayers over the past several years.

Even knowing this was inevitable I am still in shock and a lot of pain. I know it’s Easter and most will be quite busy, but if you could remember us in prayer; his family and friends, I would really appreciate the support through this difficult time.

Isaiah 43;1-3

But now, thus says the Lord who created you; Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name and you are mine.

When you pass through the water, I will be with you; In the river you shall not drown. When you walk through fire, you shall not be burned; The flames shall not consume you.

For I am the Lord your God, your Saviour. This is the Word of the Lord.

Psalm 23;1-6

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Thanks,

David