View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 11:58 AM   #93
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Proof that Christianity is the Way

wow....first thing..........i havent read much of what is written before..........cause its a volume of its own...........damn..............so iam just answereing da question of da first post

secoundly....i am a MUSLIM...........so herez my understanding or my views...or my stuff...........what eever it comes out to be.........u guyys decide......................

status of JEsus crist in Islam...................ok.........for us muslims..........Jesuss crist was a messsenger or God ALmighty to guide the people towards HIM...............we all muslims must and we do respect JEsus CRist as a messenger of ALMIGHTY ALLAH ...........if u guys have seeen da recent voilence in de muslim world over cartoons of Our Holy Profet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)..................u guys shud have a clear cut idea ...how much we adore da messengers of GOD ALMIGHTY............so all love Jesus Crist......................but main difference in faith between muslims and cristians come here........dat is de main junction is dat we believe dat JEsuss Crist was a man.......a human chose by ALMIGHTY to serve his messege to da masses as he was pure and honest person.......and he will return to da world from heavens above to complete his mission.............

OUr holy book Qu'ran has more reference to Jesus crist as Qur'an is de extention of BIble............as we call and update of the previous version............the fact is dat bible write know is not in its original forms.............it has been edited a lot many times....but Qur'an is as it was served by our Holy Profet (P.B.U.H)....................but we agree dat its de book of God ALmighty.................but no body knows da original version..........

The world will see da return of Jesus Crist........dats one of da main believes of Islam............................as a Muslim..........i beleive in his return.............

One shud realy loook inside and search for truth.........cause peace is nowhere else but in truth..................and faith is de only cure............ONE SHUD NEVER HOLD BACK QUESTIONS REGARDING FAITH CAUSE IT IS A QUEST FOR TRUTH.........QUESTION EVERY ASPECT AS MUCH AS U WANT...AND I APPRECIATE THE USER WHO POSTED THIS THREAD.....NO MATTER IF IT QUESTIONS ABOUT ISLAM OR CHRITIANITY.............I BELEIVE ONE SHUD!!!!!!................

so.................dats my poiint of view..............dayer aint anyother difference between muslims and cristians............i.e on da matter of belief............but practically Cristianity and Islam has major differences.............Bible was revealed at a time when ppl needed and order and way of life.........so Bible contains all da holy rules of peace and worship......about love and respect for humanity................where as Qur'an came 500 years latter ..............is a sequel........as every messenger do two thins.............one is to verify da professy of previous one and to give sighs cocerning da following ones.......in Bible.......dayer is certification about Mosses and Abrahim..........and so dAeeyer are sighns tellin about Holy Profet (P.B.U.H).............but as we muslims say....and da world agrees...dat bible aint in its true form.............so it has been custumised a lot...................

(i hope dis discussion is taken as an argument to enlightenment and not as confrontation...........i have my Faith and other have dAyer own.............and dez arguments shud only lead one to have his Faith refreshed and cleansed.............may we all follow da right path..............cause being Muslims or Cristians or Jews or Hindu doesnt makes us created by different gods............. GOD is dayer, we just need to collect his signs............may be dats our purpose of dis life???????????????????????????

Last edited by bilal : 02-22-2006 at 12:05 PM.