View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 04:19 PM   #73
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Who Would You Like to See Run in 2008?

Quote: Imagine of The United States, the Soviet Union, and Great Britain stopped Hitler before 1939. They would've prevented the Holocaust because they took pre-emptive measures. The United States wasn't involved in any war when Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States in 1998. There was no War in Iraq. Instead of finding excuses for why Osama wants to kill Americans and Europeans... realize that the man is anti-semitic, anti-Christian, anti-democracy, anti-capitalist, and anti-all-things-West.

Im not finding excuses for Osama, or Saddam or Bush. Dont put words in my mouth, Chase. And also, you dont need to show me how Osama is a despicable human being.

Quote: Terrorism in Palestine has declined since Yasser Arafat died.

So Nazism was bad enough to warrant war, but terrorism isn't. Explain that logic to me. Islamic terrorists want to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth... as well as every other non-Muslim. What's the difference?

Theres no difference. They (terrorists and nazis) are always cowards. Im not justifying their actions. I dont want children dying...

Quote: There was no U.N. Resolution that sanctioned the United States' weapons program. Three U.N. members were outspoken against the decision to invade Iraq because they had oil ties to Saddam Hussein and had diplomats who were involved in the "Oil for Food Scandal." Nice try.

So let me ask : all the other countries had interests in Iraqs oil? Only US hadnt...interesting...very interesting...

Quote: I've explained what good has come from the war in Iraq, but you keep... conveniently, not reading it

Ive tried to explain my reasons , but you keep , conveniently closing your eyes...Funny!

Quote: Lybia has abandoned it's weapons program. Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Ukraine, and Georgia have fought to have democratically held elections. Lebanon fought to force Syria out of their country and demanded the right to freedom. The Ukrainians fought to keep Russia from fixing their elections... and were successful in doing so. Kurds and Shia are now actually being represented in Iraq. Before, it was only the minority Sunnis with rights and power. The victims of Saddam's war crimes... were the Kurds and Shia. Women, in both Afghanistan and Iraq, are now allowed to vote... allowed to get an education... and are allowed to express themselves without being shot. Schools are improving for kids... and both girls and boys will be given an equal opportunity to learn. You won't be executed for speaking out against the government... or torture... women and girls are no longer being raped by Saddam's military. Saddam is no longer living in multiple lavish palaces while his people live in poverty. Post-World War II Germany and Europe weren't fixed over night. Why should Iraq be any different? Die hard Nazis held insurgent-like attacks in Germany... why should Iraq be any different?

Are these women and children still alive? Or they died in war??? Maybe they lost parents... Have you ever see their schockingand terrible images of children injured and crying because of the war??? Can you imagine if it was in US? Maybe you werent defending war...

Anyway, I can see the 'progress' you are trying to prove to me, but you think US and also Britain only invaded Iraq to guide this country to democracy ? This is the point you seem not to realize. So US, trough Bush governement is so charitable, so humanitarian (sorry if itsnt the right word) to spread peace and democracy to the whole world WITHOUT any interest????
Its amazing!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too