View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 12:33 AM   #65
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Who Would You Like to See Run in 2008?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Well, Chase yoiur post is sooo big and also kinda confused...but I think I will give u my complete answer in a little while...(Im almost going to bed cause I got a cold that is making me feel really bad )

But Ill try answer you with another question: If Bush is so worried about Peace in the world, by giving chance to people to live in democracy as you are alwaays proclaiming...why he didnt try to invade North Korea ? Isnt this country another part of the "Axis of Evil" ????

I've already explained why invading Iraq makes more sense than Iran and North Korea. Why put you military resources to fight in the Korean peninsula? They're an old Cold War threat that is being contained by South Korea, Japan, and China. It makes a hell of a lot more sense to send troops into a region that is producing Islamic fascism. North Korea's government can't afford to feed their own people, let alone afford a war with the U.S. (and her allies). Put things into perspective... it makes more sense to convince Japan, South Korea, and China to recognize the problems that North Korea is presenting their region... and to ultimately participate in sanctioning Kim Jong Il's government. Once the Japanese are allowed to have a full functioning military again... I believe that there is a greater chance that they'll invade North Korea, as opposed to the United States. Sanctions have been working better than they did with Iraq. As of right now, halting one of the last "rogue" Communist nations shouldn't be number one on the Western world's list. The U.S. has already sent aid and food to the North Korean people and has continuously encouraged them to abandon weapons programs that break nuclear proliferation treaties. Invading Iraq makes more sense than invading North Korea, simply put.