View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:04 PM   #54
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Chase, being a rockstar doesn't make it okay to hit people! And it shouldn't matter if other rockstars beat each other up. That doesn't make it okay for anyone to do the same thing and Stapp should not be exused for this.

Stapp... You dumb ass, LEARN!!!

I never said that it's okay. But what I am saying is people are quick to jump to conclusions despite of the fact that Stapp is a well known, polarizing figure in music. I mean... all sorts of bands have said crazy stuff about Stapp over the years. My point is... where were all of you when these events happened? Obviously not in the same room as Stapp and 311. There were no police reports, no pictures... just an internet message board posting (and so-called "responsible" journalists who are using that as their ONLY source of information). So... it is sort of fair to say that we're all jumping to conclusions. I won't condemn someone for something that has little evidence. We know MTV and Rollingstone were pretty critical on Creed... and they would love to publish something to tarnish Stapp's image. I mean... it's all sensationalism.

Last edited by Chase : 12-01-2005 at 09:10 PM.