View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 08:07 AM   #7
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Just remember that I myself have experienced that if you explain with Bible scriptures as to why we Christian believe as we do some get "flamed"... yet people expect for you to back up what you believe with something and not just pull your beliefs out of your rear. and if Christians say that we believe as the Bible states that Jesus Christ is the only way to the Heavenly Father God, then people are "flamed"...but why should we deny what we believe in for the sake of political correctness? Some believe that there are "many paths to God" however that is not my belief and for the most part Christians in general don't believe that either... however there is the occassional exception to the rule. Yet because I don't believe there are many paths to God as the Holy Bible says I am ridiculed and labeled as intolerant... in reality it is "they" who are the intolerant ones.For "they" are expecting us Christians to deny what we believe and to keep our mouths shut... for what Christians believe is not the "popular" thing to believe. Why should we downplay what we believe to be the infalliable word of God? In the beginning Christians were made fun of for believeing certain things... we were ridiculed in the beginning. HOWEVER... THE TIDE HAS CHANGED...People are actually letting Christians speak their peace and letting us be. People are actually respecting us. As it should... they want respect... they need to show respect as well. Christians believe what they believe for a reason. To deny ANY of what we believe all in the name of political correctness is denying our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I wouldn't expect anyone to deny their beliefs and faith. Don't expect me to deny or keep quiet in a public faith and religion forum about what I believe in.

I believe that most realize now that political correctness is not something I do well... never have and never will. I have never demanded that anyone agree with me... nor have I ever demanded that non-christians conform to my way of thinking. However, I will state my opinion as others do, I will not back down, and I will stand strong for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~