View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 04:26 PM   #25
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I could come up with a HUNDRED guys who sound like Scott Stapp and ANYONE would admit that Stapp's voice does not sound very unique AT ALL.

I defy you to come up with those twenty singers that sound like Myles. Heck, I defy you to come up with five. Myles voice isn't just unique, its AMAZING. He must have like five octave range.

Tons of people would hear non-Creed songs on the radio and think they were Creed because of Stapp's generic baritone throaty voice.

Stop talking about singing as if you know what you are talking about... You clearly don't.

I can honestly say that Scott Stapp has a very unique voice and I would recognise his voice a mile of of anyone's

and I also like Myles and am sure he has more than a 6 octave range atleast I will work out the range on the album one day for you all lol.
No one sounds like Myles either.

I am fed up with people comparing Scott and Myles to other people just because they are the best out their they try to deny it my saying oh they sound like this person or whatever fu** off Scott Stapp and Myles Kennedy are very original which is why the millions of fans love stapp, and Alter Bridge will have great success in the future. With some jealous person who will say oh they sound like this person. Which is how the whole Eddie Vedder thing started. Scott is 50 times the vocalist of Eddie will ever be let it go ok. Stop living in the past.